One of the acacia seedlings I planted last year, now five feet tall
In 2016, I wrote a list of things-to-do here. Thanks to family and friends, old and new, who helped me tick off the items one by one.
For 2017, I’ll finish off the leftover items from last year. Aside from family, work and school matters, I’m also looking at this list:
- Learn how to make the best baguette for Railroad Vine Brews.
- Finish three subjects in graduate school.
- Start selling Railroad Vine Brews products in the province.
- Help finish at least two street art panels in my hometown.
- Finish a painting.
- Visit Bicol.
- Register in a trail race outside the Philippines.
Wishing everyone a better year!